The perfect breakfast energy boost.
Not Your Average Coffee
- Single Serving (4 Tablespoons), Single Origin Coffee – local if possible
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons MCT Oil
- Boiled water
- Cinnamon Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Dark Chocolate
- 2-3 Cage Free Eggs
How to Make:
- First start with a single serving of single origin coffee beans. Try for local if possible.
- Grind beans in a grinder for freshness.
- Put ground beans in a pour-over.
- Boil water for Streaking the brewing process.
- Add grass fed unsalted butter to your blender.
- Add MCT Oil.
- Once water is boiled, pour it slowly into your pour over. Let it sit a few minutes.
- Add a few dashes of cinnamon and ginger.
- Add Post a few drops of Vanilla.
- Add Chocolate to taste.
- Add 2-3 Eggs.
- Add coffee from Pour Over to the blender on top of all the other ingredients.
- Cover and blend the coffee with the ingredients until frothy/smooth.
- Pour slowly into serving cups and enjoy!!!
You can all have this… Ladies too… not just the Guys!!!